People Business Partner
Our client, a growing Tech company is looking for an experienced People Business Partner to join their energetic and vibrant workforce, based in Manchester city centre.
Main responsibilities of the People Business Partner include:
Working with the People team and partnering with managers across the organisation to achieve the following:
- Supporting managers within the UK, coaching on people matters and providing ongoing advice.
- Work with managers to translate the company's strategy from a People perspective for their teams, using people analytics to drive data driven conversations and improvements.
- Build and protect the company culture as they grow. Champion core values, and make suggestions for how they can bring these to life throughout the employee experience.
- Support new joiners and their managers through the pre-onboarding and onboarding process, and manage the processes for contractual changes and offboarding.
- Continually review HR policies, procedures, and documentation for the UK to ensure they remain compliant. Implement and communicate any changes.
- Work with the L&D team on development and onboarding for your business areas.
- Seek ways to ensure external recognition for the company's commitment to their employees, through awards and accreditation's.
- Work closely with the global People team to ensure consistency and knowledge sharing, and provide cover for other offices as required.
Skills required of the People Business Partner role will include:
- Recognised HR qualification and / or demonstrable experience in a generalist HR role.
- Experience working as part of a global team (advantageous), or in a fast-growing start-up or scale-up environment.
- You’ll have had experience in business partnering, or you’ll be looking to take that next step.
- Passion for maintaining a great culture where people love to work, and ability to continuously make recommendations for improving the experience of team members.
- Previous experience of analysing or working with data would be advantageous.
- Driven - you identify efficiency's in processes and then make it happen.
- Curious - looking for new ways to support the development of others and understand the challenges and opportunities in our teams.
- Responsible - your attention to detail is fantastic and you act with integrity when handling confidential and sensitive personal information.
- Smart - you stay up-to-date with People / HR trends, always thinking creatively and sees a challenge as an opportunity.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to: Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 14 June 2022HR Business Partner Location: Manchester city centre Salary: £65k - 70k plus benefits Our client, a world-leading tech company is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their energetic and vibrant workforce, based in Manchester city centre.