HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner Location: Manchester city centre Salary: £65k - 70k plus benefits Our client, a world-leading tech company is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their energetic and vibrant workforce, based in Manchester city centre.
Main responsibilities of the HR Business Partner include:
- The HRBP will work closely with the Centres of Expertise to plan out the implementation of cyclical activities such as performance and development reviews, pay reviews or succession planning.
- Will have the opportunity to lead local and global projects; everything from the implementation of strategy, elements of design, and organisational change.
- Design and implement business people plan, whilst supporting the overall HR strategy and plan.
Skills Required of HR Business Partner:
- Strong experience in a changing business, including managing change, global mobility, and acquisitions.
- Six years of related experience, preferably within a global business.
- CIPD qualified and experience of Workday HRIS.
- Previous experience as a HRBP in a fast-growing organisation is essential.
- Within a technology sector and/or professional services, is desirable.
- Ideally, will have experience of working across international locations and time zones, within a Company that has experience in mergers and acquisitions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation that have exciting growth plans over the coming year. You will work withing a high calibre and collaborative team who will support you in achieving yours and the organisations goals.
For further information please send your CV to: Joanne.Hunter@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client, a growing Tech company is looking for an experienced People Business Partner to join their energetic and vibrant workforce, based in Manchester city centre.