HR Team Leader
Job Title: HR Team Leader Salary: £35,000-£45,000 Birmingham City Centre Hybrid, Permanent
Purpose of the HR Team Leader:
The Team Lead will be responsible for supervising and developing a team of Operations Executives on delivering a highly efficient and timely administrative service to the UK team, internal and external clients.
Responsibilities of the HR Team Leader:
- Delegate and monitor the team's workload, while also giving development support and coaching to individuals where necessary
- Performance management of UK Operations Team member
- Encourage and promote a collaborative “one-team” culture
- Ensure service excellence in line with SLAs/KPIs across the function, both across UK and international teams.
- Act as point of escalation and investigate team errors
- Manage application, onboarding, compliance, timesheet and offboarding processes
- Producing and maintaining management information
- Assisting Senior Operations Manager with projects and continuous improvement initiatives
Requirements of the HR Team Leader:
- Experience of working in Recruitment, HR or administration role
- Experience within a shared services background is preferable.
- Experience of supervising a team is essential
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP43000 per annumLocation: SwadlincoteDate posted: 02 January 2024Job Title: HR Advisor Permanent Salary: £40,000 + 3k car allowance or a car site based
Salary: GBP33000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 05 February 2024Job Title: Senior HR Advisor Location: Coventry (wih hybrid working) Contract: 12 month FTC Salary: up to £44,000 (dependent on experience)