HR Systems Manager
HR Systems Manager - Warwickshire Position: HR Systems Manager – Oracle Location: Warwickshire (hybrid) Contract: up to 6 months initially Day rate: depending on experience Hours: Full time
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Systems Manager to join a company based in Warwick to support with the implementation of Oracle.
You will be responsible for leading a small team of Systems Advisors and for the development and ownership of all People Systems and processes.
Responsibilities of the HR Systems Manager:
• Work closely with external partners and internal project team members to support the successful implementation of Oracle HCM
• Work closely with the tech team to understand the solution from the context of the processes and the underpinning system configuration required.
• Contribute to building test plans as required and executing any testing against plans.
• Be proactive in the discovery of management information / reporting requirements
• Engaging with Oracle to ensure that the skills required to build reports
• Accountable for providing data analysis and insight as needed/requested by the business.
• Continue to identify and develop “value add” solutions to simplify HR processes and reporting
• Configuration of new workflows, reports and basic configuration of the system as required
• Completing systems testing and managing any user acceptance testing as appropriate through to managing transfer to live environment.
• Ensuring regular reports are to schedule and any ad-hoc requests managed within the HR Systems team.
• Providing feedback in HR on quality and process improvement resolution with HR teams to improve data integrity.
• Coaching HR and business colleagues on the use / value of the HR system to further develop skills in this area to improve user experience, interactions, and engagement. This may involve for example, running user training workshops, webinars to upskill users.
• Communicating and keeping HR and other relevant functions updated on new developments, release dates and any activities to be undertaken at such times
Skills required of the HR Systems Manager
• HR Systems Experience – Demonstrable experience of implementation and maintenance of Oracle Cloud HCM or other HR systems
• Technical skills – Data analysis, HR System Administration, Cloud Based HR Systems, Advanced Excel, project management, understanding technical documentation and configuration, able to present data and insight to stakeholders
• HR Experience – Strong understanding of HR Processes/systems and HR function preferably having worked in an HR environment.
• Keeping up to date with upcoming system upgrades/release and new configuration that will impact / modify current and communicating to changes to users
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the HR Systems & MI Administrator
Please send your CV to: Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for immediate consideration.
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Position: HR Systems Manager Location: Coventry (Hybrid), Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary: £48,000 - £57,000 + exceptional benefits (holidays / pension + bonus) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 24 June 2022HR Manager Location: Telford – hybrid Contract: 18 months – with the possibility of permanent thereafter Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £55,000
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP52000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 24 June 2022HR Business Partner Location: Wolverhampton – hybrid Contract: 4 months Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £52,000 pro rata We are currently looking for an experienced operational HR Business Partner to join a well-known organisation to support with generalist HR responsibilities whilst they implement several changes.
Salary: GBP47500 - GBP51000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 24 June 2022Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands - Wolverhampton Contract: Permanent or FTC Salary/Benefits: £47,500 - £51,000
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP48000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 03 June 2022HR Business Partner Location: Solihull Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) Salary/Benefits: up to £48,000 + car allowance We are currently looking for an experienced hands on & operational HR Business Partner to join a successful business on a permanent basis.