HR Business Partner
Do you have experience within HR & Talent attraction? Do you enjoy being part of driving change? If so, we may have just the role for you to get excited about as we are looking for a HR Business Partner to join a client of ours based in Milton Keynes on a permanent basis
This is varied, HR generalist role that would give you the autonomy to put your stamp on things and really support driving change across the business.
Responsibilities of the role would involve (but not be limited to):
- Recruitment for 3 different businesses across the group.
- Support the hiring managers through the hiring, interview and offer processes, liaising with agencies where necessary.
- Take ownership of the on boarding of new employees from issuing contracts through to hosting inductions.
- Coach and mentor senior leaders through people related issues.
- Review and update company policies
- Review and update contracts
- Supporting through new system implementations
This is an evolving role where priorities may change and different projects may take centre stage so the successful candidate would need to be adaptable and enjoy going with the flow of things.
Our client is looking for someone who is pro-active, wants to learn, enjoys a challenge, can build strong trusting relationships and won’t be afraid to ask questions where needed.
If you have prior experience within HR/ recruitment/ people culture, that would be advantageous.
This is a hybrid role with 3 days in the office and is offering up to £45,000 DOE.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates