Senior HR Advisor
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor Location: Coventry (wih hybrid working) Contract: 12 month FTC Salary: up to £44,000 (dependent on experience)
Purpose of the Senior HR Advisor:
To provide effective HR support service advising on recruitment and selection of staff, annual review, staff development, reward issues (including job evaluation, merit pay, bonus schemes), health safety & well-being, probation periods, performance issues, disciplinary and grievance cases.
- To provide professional advice and guidance on HR matters in line with up-to-date employment legislation
- Follow company policies and codes of practice, including recruitment and selection, pay and grading, equality and diversity, health/occupational health issues and workplace adjustments, leave and absence management, disciplinary matters, disputes and grievances, private/outside work, conflicts of interest, etc.
- Liaising closely with and taking detailed guidance from HR Business Partners and other central services, and referring staff to those services, as appropriate.
- To support the HR Business Partners and Organisational Development Consultant in development of the People Plans and Learning and Development plans across the company.
- To support the HR Business Partners with staffing reviews and reorganisation, including assisting with, providing organisational charts, job evaluation and role description documentation
Previous experience needed for the Senior HR Advisor:
- Experience and knowledge of HR processes and employment law and the ability to recognise and implement best practice within such processes
Knowledge and Skills required for the Senior HR Advisor:
- Proven high level organisational skills and the ability to employ initiative, work quickly and accurately under pressure, manage competing priorities and act decisively.
- The ability to develop and implement policies and to champion them effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to empathise, manage diverse views and influence without direct authority.
- Tenacity when ensuring compliance with University regulations and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, with the ability to persuade, influence and negotiate
- The ability to use initiative and to work quickly and accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to identify and implement practical solutions to queries and adopt a pragmatic and flexible approach to work.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP43000 per annumLocation: SwadlincoteDate posted: 02 January 2024Job Title: HR Advisor Permanent Salary: £40,000 + 3k car allowance or a car site based
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 02 January 2024Job Title: HR Team Leader Salary: £35,000-£45,000 Birmingham City Centre Hybrid, Permanent