Senior HR Manager
Senior HR Manager - Worcestershire - Permanent Job Title: Head of HR Contract: Permanent Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + car allowance, private health care, life insurance, 25 days holiday Location: Worcestershire (Hybrid) Hours: Full time
Job details - Senior HR Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior HR Manager to lead the HR Service Center at an excellent business in Worcestershire.
This role requires a seasoned HR professional who can navigate complex employee relations issues and has expertise in TUPE processes.
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Manager
- Provide leadership to the HR operations function, overseeing the HR Service Center and managing HR Business Partners and HR Advisors.
- Oversee the HR Service Center to ensure efficient and effective delivery of HR services to employees and managers.
- Develop and implement streamlined processes to enhance the overall employee experience.
- Manage complex employee relations issues, including investigations, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution.
- Develop and implement strategies to proactively address employee relations challenges and promote a positive work environment.
- Lead TUPE processes, ensuring smooth transitions during mergers, acquisitions, or business transfers.
- Collaborate with senior management to navigate and comply with TUPE regulations and requirements.
- Work closely with senior leadership to align HR strategies with overall business goals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
Skills required of the Senior HR Manager
- Proven experience in HR leadership roles, with a focus on either HR operations, or service centre management
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations, including TUPE
- Experience working within a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 12 May 2022Head of Reward – Cambridge (hybrid working) Location: Cambridge area, hybrid working Contract: Permanent Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + bonus + car allowance and other excellent benefits