Job Title: HR Advisor Permanent Salary: £40,000 + 3k car allowance or a car site based
About the HR Advisor:
As HR Advisor you will provide effective HR support, particularly in respect of Employee Relations, Reward, Training, Development and Resourcing to the business management and colleagues.
As part of your key responsibilities you’ll:
- Deputise for the HR Business Partner /HR Manager where require
- Represent the HR department at relevant site meetings where appropriate
- Be an ambassador for HR across the business and with clients
- Provide consultative support to the management team members regarding employee forums (the Company’s formal negotiating body) related matters.
- Provide case management, advice, guidance and coaching to line managers in the areas of absence management, discipline, and grievance.
- Provide support for TUPE activities as and when required.
- Support the initiatives and organisation of the Employee Engagement Survey. Provide input and support for policy development as and when required.
- Advise, coach and guide line managers about levels and types of reward, including base and variable pay and incentives.
- Coach line managers in all matters relating to line management capability.
- Develop and deliver HR training modules and other training and development activities in conjunction with the HR Advisors and the Capability team
- Support change management activities as and when they occur, ensuring effective employee communication and engagement is maintained.
- Design and deliver effective recruitment campaigns to attract appropriate candidates (either internal or external)
- Undertake and support, as appropriate, succession planning activities.
- Management of and support with HR related projects, such as the re-evaluation of job grades and remuneration packages.
- Support the HR senior team with international bids.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the department’s internal and external customers / suppliers.
- Experience within an HR Advisory role, ideally gained within a fast-paced warehousing / logistics environment.
- Up to date, working knowledge of current UK employment law
- Complete understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Strong planning and time management skills - able to balance priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to influence at a senior management level.
- Able to work on own initiative whilst balancing the need to involve others for maximum effectiveness.
- IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office and Google Suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to manage transactional elements of a HR role
What you will get in return:
- Up to £40,000 plus car or car allowance
- 33 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Well being Support
- Flexible Benefits Scheme
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 02 January 2024Job Title: HR Team Leader Salary: £35,000-£45,000 Birmingham City Centre Hybrid, Permanent
Salary: GBP33000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 05 February 2024Job Title: Senior HR Advisor Location: Coventry (wih hybrid working) Contract: 12 month FTC Salary: up to £44,000 (dependent on experience)