Head of HR Shared Services
Head of HR Shared Services Salary: negotiable depending on experience + bonus and benefits Location: West Midlands preferred; however, the role will primarily be remote, with frequent travel abroad approximately 4 times per year
A unique opportunity has arisen to join a large well-known business as they enter an exciting phase of growth leading the operations service across HR Administration, HR systems, payroll, L&D and Reward.
This is a challenging & unique time to join which will provide the opportunity to run and manage a high-profile strategic project whilst keeping the day-to-day operations running successfully. Therefore, we are looking for a hands-on & strategic individual who ideally has worked in a large complex business previously – ideally in a global setting.
Key responsibilities of the Head of HR Shared Services will include but are not limited to:
• Overall responsibility for leading the HR administration, L&D, and payroll teams; supporting the teams to develop and ensure all SLAs / KPIs are met
• Reviewing current processes, providing ideas for improvements to drive efficiency and challenging processes for transformation
• Consistently challenging the “status quo” always seeking for new more efficient ways of working
• You will be responsible for service delivery across payroll, ER and HR services, hitting SLAs and ensuring excellent stakeholder management
• You will come from a HR background and be able to have credible conversations with stakeholders regarding the full employee lifecycle
• You will need to be tactical and strategic, honest and get stuck in when required!
• Ideally you will have managed a multisite delivery operation previously globally, however UK only experience will also be considered
• Responsible for up to 100 people across the shared service, you will manage all 5 regions globally and have up to 5 direct reports
• Continually looking to optimise performance & productivity of each team driving continuous improvement initiatives
• Ensuring teams are adequately trained to deliver to SLAs & KPIs
• Leading, motivating & managing the busy operational teams through a period of significant change, always driving a high-performance culture
• Ideally you will come from a service delivery role previously, used to working in a very fast paced environment with often demanding stakeholders
Experience required for the Head of HR Shared Services:
• Exceptional communication skills, able to influence & negotiate with senior stakeholders
• Experience in a senior HR shared service role
• Able to lead, initiate & manage change in a positive way
• A proven track record in the successful delivery of business change and business process improvement
Please send your CV to: Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for immediate consideration.
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 12 May 2022Head of Reward – Cambridge (hybrid working) Location: Cambridge area, hybrid working Contract: Permanent Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + bonus + car allowance and other excellent benefits