HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC Location: Warwickshire, 1 day in office with occasional travel to 1 other site Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £55,000 + bonus
We are currently looking for a proactive HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC to join a well-known organisation.
You will be responsible for advising on effective people practices enabling people managers and the business to deliver regional/departmental business plans in line with the People Strategy and Guiding Principles.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC:
• Establish and continually develop partnering relationships with the Regional and/or Head Office Management teams to ensure the effective delivery of the HR Service and business objectives.
• Collaborate with regional/departmental management to identify, shape, plan and implement the people elements of their operational and business plans to ensure alignment with HR strategy and plans.
• Champion, initiate and coach people managers to effectively deliver people activities designed to improve the performance and engagement of individuals and teams.
• Challenge, advise and influence business change to ensure the people implications of change are fully assessed and evaluated
• Working as part of the HR team, identify, propose, and facilitate the development and delivery of policies, systems, processes designed to deliver and continuously improve the HR Service
• Interpret, coach and guide people managers in the application of the Group’s people management policies and practices to ensure fair, consistent application in line with policy, legislative requirements, organisational culture
• Anticipate, identify, and act on people and HR trends, issues, and developments so that they can be effectively planned for and managed by People Managers.
• Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with people manager.
Skills required for the HR Business Partner
• CIPD qualified or working towards
• Professional, generalist experience of Human Resource Management in a customer focussed environment.
• Knowledge of UK Employment Legislation and contractual obligations
Please send your CV to Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for immediate consideration.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP52000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner Location: Wolverhampton – hybrid Contract: 5 months Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £52,000 pro rata We are currently looking for an experienced operational HR Business Partner to join a well-known organisation to support with generalist HR responsibilities whilst they implement several changes.
Salary: GBP47500 - GBP51000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 24 June 2022Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands - Wolverhampton Contract: Permanent or FTC Salary/Benefits: £47,500 - £51,000
Salary: GBP41204 - GBP46365 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 18 August 2022Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP53000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 10 August 2022HR Business Partner – Warwickshire Position: HR Business Partner Location: Warwickshire (1x/week in Warwickshire office + 2x/month at one other office) Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022Diversity and Inclusion Partner - Warwickshire Position: Diversity and Inclusion Partner Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + annual bonus Hours: Full time