HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner Location: Wolverhampton – hybrid Contract: 5 months Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £52,000 pro rata We are currently looking for an experienced operational HR Business Partner to join a well-known organisation to support with generalist HR responsibilities whilst they implement several changes.
The role is a busy one and is a true generalist BP role in terms of scope, although there is a bias currently towards employee relations work due to organisational change.
Please note: it is essential that you have Union experience
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
• Key areas will include
o Driving compliance with mandatory training and appraisals
o Recruitment, succession planning and resource planning
o Employee relations
• Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
• Provide confidential advice, guidance, and support to leaders in all HR areas including employee relations, performance and career development, employment law, employee engagement and retention, and workforce planning
• Deliver professional advice and guidance to managers on various issues including organisational change, TUPE, policy, recruitment, redundancy, and staff development.
• Working in partnership with senior management to develop and deliver a strategic and operational people plan
• Assist managers in the development of employees
• Working with policies to plan and deliver change initiatives, including effective communications with trade unions, managers, and staff to promote engagement
• Providing expert advice on complex ER cases including tribunal claims, deciding, and advising on external legal advice
Skills required for the HR Business Partner
• You will have worked in a busy, fast paced HR Business Partnering role
• Union experience – essential
• Happy to work in a hybrid way, 50 / 50, office / home
Please send your CV to: Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for further information
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC Location: Warwickshire, 1 day in office with occasional travel to 1 other site Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £55,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP47500 - GBP51000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 24 June 2022Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands - Wolverhampton Contract: Permanent or FTC Salary/Benefits: £47,500 - £51,000
Salary: GBP41204 - GBP46365 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 18 August 2022Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP53000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 10 August 2022HR Business Partner – Warwickshire Position: HR Business Partner Location: Warwickshire (1x/week in Warwickshire office + 2x/month at one other office) Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022Diversity and Inclusion Partner - Warwickshire Position: Diversity and Inclusion Partner Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + annual bonus Hours: Full time