Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Responsibility for managing the HR Helpdesk on a daily basis through providing first line support for employees, Line manager and the HR team.
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers received through the HR Helpdesk, assisting with the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as governed by FAQs, templates, and guidelines for standard procedures.
- Responsibility for ensuring all relevant employee background checks including criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner. Report on a weekly basis progress for all checks.
- Collate and input all relevant information into the HR Information System relating to payroll on a monthly basis ( i.e. new starters, leavers, contract changes, maternity/paternity/sickness absence/other absence/ annual leave).
- Responsibility for the ensuring the employee probationary periods are notified to HR and ensure notifications are sent to employees in a timely manner.
- Manage personnel (paper and electronic) files ensuring all employment data is up to date, correct and comply with the GDPR.
- Ensure all relevant employee background checks including criminal record checks are carried out
- Update the HR New Starter Tracking Sheet ensuring all forms and background checks are recorded accurately and on time notifying the HR Advisors when all checks are complete.
- Manage the absence recording system including sickness, unpaid leave, annual leave, maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- Generate all standard letters and relevant paperwork relating to all HR related administration.
Follow up queries to ensure resolution of problems relating to incomplete, in- accurate or missing personnel documentation.
Experience needed for the HR Administrator:
- Experience of working within an HR department
- Experience of working within a Team
- Providing HR support and advice to employees and line managers
- Professional and confident communicator with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment face to face, over the phone and in writing (including formal and informal reports)
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Working with HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan ahead
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25500 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022HR Administrator - Birmingham Job title: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham (hybrid) Salary: Up to £25,500 Contract: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Start date: ASAP
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 01 August 2022HR Coordinator - Warwickshire Position: HR Coordinator Location: Warwickshire - Coventry Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £30,000
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 July 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 12 month fixed contract
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022HR Officer up to £30,000 Coventry Permanent
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 August 2022Researcher - Birmingham We are currently looking for a proactive, personable and hardworking Researcher to join our great office here in central Birmingham! The role would suit a highly organised and efficient individual, who is keen to get a step into a career in recruitment or office work. In this exciting Researcher role, you will be paid a competitive salary and incentivised financially with targets.