Hr Advisor - Coventry Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience) Hours: Full time
Role details - HR Advisor:
We are currently looking for a proactive HR Advisor to join the HR team at a large organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of HR policies and procedures and supporting in Employee Relations cases.
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
• Proactively case manage live employee relations issues, ensuring advice is tailored to be best fit for the assigned client business sector.
• Gather relevant facts for each case managed to ensure the advice given is the most appropriate in the circumstances.
• Take necessary steps to resolve cases in a timely manner and drive achievement of critical SLAs.
• Highlight high risk cases, trends and management capability issues to relevant HRBP for the relevant sector in the client’s business.
• Support customers with ER letter drafting including the formation of disciplinary allegations and reviewing outcome letters.
• Review and advise on case evidence/notes and procedural correspondence.
• Coach, guide and influence client line manager to take the best approach to dealing with employee relations issues.
• Build strong working relationships with client line manager responsible for undertaking employee relation procedures.
• Identify opportunities for policy / procedural improvement and report to Team Lead.
• Draft and agree an effective OH referral form.
• Liaise with ER Administrator/OH provider in respect of the referral/appointment, as necessary.
• Ensure all cases are tracked and are being progressed in a timely fashion, including robust maintenance of case tracker for reporting purposes and/or CRM system.
• Provide an excellent customer experience to the client, influencing and challenging line managers where appropriate and in an appropriate fashion.
• Communicate high risk cases / possible PR risks to the Employment Law Manager.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key client stakeholders.
Skills required for the HR Advisor:
• Previous experience of specialist ER role, including experience of advising and supporting managers through complex ER issues
• Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to interact across all levels of management
• Strong attention to detail, problem solving ability and ability to deliver results to deadlines
• Deep and up-to-date understanding of Employment Law, particularly disability law
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WakefieldDate posted: 23 June 2022HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Company car + bonusLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 01 August 2022Resourcing Business Partner - Permanent Position: Resourcing Business Partner Location: Remote - with nationwide travel (hybrid working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time Salary/Benefits: Up to £45,000 + company car + bonus
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 July 2022Role: Recruitment Business Partner Salary: Up to £45,000 + company bonus + company car Permanent Location: Birmingham, but role requires travel nationwide
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BurntwoodDate posted: 21 July 2022Job Title: HR Officer Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire Salary: up to £40,000 Full time, permanent
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 20 July 2022Recruitment Officer - Birmingham Position: Recruitment Officer Location: Birmingham Contract: 6 Month FTC Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £35,000