HR Coordinator - Warwickshire Position: HR Coordinator Location: Warwickshire - Coventry Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £30,000
Role Details – HR Coordinator
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join the HR team at a large organisation on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration for employee information and trackers and payroll data.
Key responsibilities of the HR Coordinator
• Completion of Employee Lifecycle Administrative tasks (offer letters, contracts and new starter checks, right to work, resignation documentation)
• Carry out audit checks in relation to employee records and updating trackers (e.g. probation periods, contractors etc.)
• Inputting of all employee information and records.
• Daily management of Time and Attendance data.
• Ensuring compliance with HR Policy and Procedures.
• Inputting of all new starters, leavers and employee amendments and absence into the HR system and onto payroll system.
• Administration of payroll data within a spreadsheet, liaising with payroll to ensure they have accurate records.
• First point of contact for pay related queries
• Assisting with recruitment tasks on site as provided by Recruitment.
• Supporting line managers with interviews
• Completion of HR Induction
Key skills required of the HR Coordinator
• Solid understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures
• Strong IT and Excel skills
• Previous experience in an HR environment / a similar role
• Strong organisational skills and proactive
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25500 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022HR Administrator - Birmingham Job title: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham (hybrid) Salary: Up to £25,500 Contract: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Start date: ASAP
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 July 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 12 month fixed contract
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 29 July 2022HR Officer up to £30,000 Coventry Permanent
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 August 2022Researcher - Birmingham We are currently looking for a proactive, personable and hardworking Researcher to join our great office here in central Birmingham! The role would suit a highly organised and efficient individual, who is keen to get a step into a career in recruitment or office work. In this exciting Researcher role, you will be paid a competitive salary and incentivised financially with targets.