Job Title: HR Officer Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire Salary: up to £40,000 Full time, permanent
Walters People: Human Resources Officer – Permanent – Up to £40,000 – West Midlands
An opportunity has arisen for a leading business in the West Midlands in their HR department providing generalist support for employees and managers regarding employment and HR policy matters. As Human Resources Officer you will be responsible to deliver a range of tasks and services efficiently.
Aspects of the Role:
- Provide employees and Managers with first line guidance and support on employment/HR policy matters, oversee HR Capital system and support Managers/Employees as required.
- Self-manage & prioritise workloads whilst respecting & adhering to both Employment Law & internal deadlines
- All aspects of Recruitment - review job descriptions, person specification, job adverts, shortlisting, interview, selection.
- Plan, organise, facilitate and deliver training programmes as required and analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Assist in developing and implementing all policies & procedures fully and consistently whilst ensuring that policies are adhered to by Managers and employees
- Mentor & coach supervisors & Managers with all people-based matters.
- Draft new starter contracts, manage changes to Terms & Conditions, maintain employee files/time and attendance system, manage new starter & Leaver administration
- Coordinate Occupational Health appointments, referrals, maintain database and follow up, as necessary.
- Also support, advise & conduct all disciplinaries/grievances and associated note taking/documentation in a professional manner
- Administrative duties including compiling general letters, internal notices, salary monitoring, probationary reviews, and appraisals.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally fully CIPD qualified but must have minimum part CIPD qualification
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience within an employee relations background (disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, performance management, redundancy).
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation and the practical application of this in a working environment.
- Ability to listen, discuss, negotiate and provide advice on difficult, complex or sensitive issues, considering the views of all parties.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Hannah.Bloom@WaltersPeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WakefieldDate posted: 23 June 2022HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 19 August 2022Job Title: HR Officer Location: Sutton Coldfield Permanent up to £40,000
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 01 August 2022Hr Advisor - Coventry Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 30 June 2022Role: HR Advisor Perm Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience) Hybrid working
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 19 August 2022Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist Coventry Permanent up to £45,000 + OTE