Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Main purpose of the HR Manager
To ensure the provision of customer orientated, best practice HR activities across the complete employment lifecycle.
Key accountabilities for the HR Manager:
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies, procedures and supporting guidance ensuring that they reflect developing legislation, best practise and values.
- Advise, develop, coach and influence line managers so that they are equipped and motivated to utilise people-related policies, processes and enabling systems.
- Manage case-work and ensure progression to resolution through timely, relevant and effective interventions.
- Manage the provision of effective and efficient administration related to case work and the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure the provision of accurate and timely advice and guidance for both internal and external HR queries.
- Manage the provision of Occupational Health services.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of HR activities through the identification of improvement opportunities and ownership of their implementation.
- Manage the HR Advisors ensuring optimum contribution and ongoing development.
- Manage a variety of HR projects.
- Manage KPI reporting and utilise the information to identify and implement improvement activities.
Qualifications, experience and competencies
- Degree or equivalent qualified.
- CIPD qualification at Level 7.
- Experienced in working in a regulated sector and/or able to relate through other experience to the implications of working in such an environment.
- Thoroughly conversant with employment law and its practical application.
- Highly IT literate across the suite of Microsoft Office applications with extensive experience of utilising HR information systems.
Salary: GBP41204 - GBP46365 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 18 August 2022Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP53000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 10 August 2022HR Business Partner – Warwickshire Position: HR Business Partner Location: Warwickshire (1x/week in Warwickshire office + 2x/month at one other office) Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC Location: Warwickshire, 1 day in office with occasional travel to 1 other site Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £55,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP52000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner Location: Wolverhampton – hybrid Contract: 5 months Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £52,000 pro rata We are currently looking for an experienced operational HR Business Partner to join a well-known organisation to support with generalist HR responsibilities whilst they implement several changes.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP47000 per annum + Excellent benefits (incl. 35 days holiday)Location: BirminghamDate posted: 15 July 2022HR Manager - Birmingham Position: HR Manager Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £40,000 - £47,000 + excellent benefits