HR Manager - Birmingham Position: HR Manager Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £40,000 - £47,000 + excellent benefits
Role Details – HR Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Manager to join an excellent business on a permanent basis.
The HR Manager will be responsible for ensuring the provision of customer orientated, best practice HR activities across the complete employment lifecycle.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager
• Develop, implement and maintain HR policies, procedures and supporting guidance ensuring that they reflect developing legislation, best practise and company values.
• Advise, develop, coach and influence line managers so that they are equipped and motivated to utilise people-related policies, processes and enabling systems.
• Manage case-work and ensure progression to resolution through timely, relevant and effective interventions.
• Manage the provision of effective and efficient administration related to case work and the application of HR policies and procedures.
• Ensure the provision of accurate and timely advice and guidance for both internal and external HR queries.
• Manage the provision of Occupational Health services.
• Drive the development and continuous improvement of HR activities through the identification of improvement opportunities and ownership of their implementation.
• Manage the HR Advisors ensuring optimum contribution and ongoing development.
• Manage a variety of HR projects.
• Manage KPI reporting and utilise the information to identify and implement improvement activities.
• Commit to, promote and operate in accordance with company values and goals including but not limited to safeguarding; health and safety; diversity and inclusion.
Key skills required of the HR Manager
• Previous HR experience in a managerial capacity is essential
• Thoroughly conversant with employment law and its practical application.
• Highly IT literate across the suite of Microsoft Office applications with extensive experience of utilising HR information systems.
• Extensive experience of and technically skilled in drafting accurate, user-friendly policies and procedures.
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP53000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 10 August 2022HR Business Partner – Warwickshire Position: HR Business Partner Location: Warwickshire (1x/week in Warwickshire office + 2x/month at one other office) Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP58000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 13 July 2022HR Business Partner Position: HR Business Partner Location: Multisite – Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary/Benefits: up to £58,000 + car allowance / car and bonus
Salary: GBP41204 - GBP46365 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 18 August 2022Role: HR Manager Salary: £41,204 and £46,365. There are 35 days holiday plus the 8 statutory Location: Great Barr, Birmingham (B44) 3 days a week in the office
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 11 August 2022Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist - Warwickshire Position: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC Location: Warwickshire, 1 day in office with occasional travel to 1 other site Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £55,000 + bonus