HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a leading independent law firm based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an HR Business Partner, to work directly with the COO and will work together to help build out the People team.
The HR Business Partner will be a key member of the people function team and will help shape and deliver the people strategy across the business.
Duties of the HR Business Partner role will include:
- Creating strong working relationships with, and influencing the stakeholders to deliver value add to the business.
- Work closely with business leaders and line managers to build their people capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives.
- Delivery of the people strategy across your business areas.
- Lead on people processes across your areas, driving fairness, consistency, and transparency.
- Be seen as a key member of department leadership teams contributing to their shared objectives and strategy.
Skills required of the HR Business Partner will include:
- Previous experience in partnering with business leaders in the field of HR.
- Grounding in commercial and business strategy.
- Cross industry /sector experience desired.
- Experience of building strong working relationships with senior business leaders.
- Experience across talent, engagement, and talent acquisition.
- CIPD member
- Data literate with the ability to tell a story and influence using business and people data.
If you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV to: Joanne.email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss your application.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Talent Acquisition Partner Permanent role Remote role - with some travel to various sites across the UK. £50k - 55k + benefits Our client, a leading housing organization is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner, to work directly with the Group Head of HR services to help deliver a cohesive Group approach to resourcing and acquisition of best-in-class candidates that delivers synergy and consistency.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 20 July 2022Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager Permanent role Manchester City Centre £50 - 55K + benefits Our client, a global organization based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit an Inclusion and Wellbeing Manager. Reporting directly into the Head of Responsible Business (HoRB) To support the HoRB, Global Inclusion Strategy Group "GISG", Wellbeing Steering Group (“WSG”) and other key stakeholders with the continuous development and implementation of the firm's global inclusion and belonging and wellbeing strategies.