Regional HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner Location: Home based with travel / hybrid working Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) Salary/Benefits: £48,000 - £60,000 + car allowance
Role Details – Regional HR Business Partner
- We are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a successful business on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be responsible for providing HR business support to a specific region, partnering with the region’s leaders and consulting in all HR areas.
Areas of travel: South Midlands, London, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire & Bedfordshire - home based with regular travel as required
Responsibilities of the Regional HR Business Partner
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives in line with the overarching people strategy
- Working with the leadership team to monitor and manage employee relations issues
- Act as a leadership coach and confidant, providing counsel and feedback as necessary to optimize leadership effectiveness
- Supporting the operations teams in TUPE/client discussions, ensuring the best employee experience for new employees throughout transition.
- Develop and use HR KPI’s to inform and support decisions which impact and improve business performance.
- Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
- Identifying and delivering training and development interventions as required.
- Provide confidential advice, guidance and support to leaders in all HR areas including employee relations, performance and career development, employment law, employee engagement and retention, and workforce planning
- Developing and embedding a safeguarding culture.
kills required for the Regional HR Business Partner
- You will have multi-site HR Business Partnering experience preferably working within a service led business
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Strong generalist Human Resources experience with strong commercial awareness.
- The successful individual needs to be flexible to travel.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + + Car allowanceLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 11 August 2022Senior HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: Senior HR Business Partner Location: Can be based from Swindon or Oxford - Region to be discussed based around your home location (Hybrid working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £70,000 + car allowance
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + + Car allowanceLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 28 July 2022Senior HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: Senior HR Business Partner Location: Can be based from Swindon or Oxford - Region to be discussed based around your home location (Hybrid working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £70,000 + car allowance