HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Duties of the HR Generalist include:
- Maintains personal records and hire to retire processes of the employees in SAP system and paper files where it is applicable.
- Employee relations and industrial relations (IR): Assist HR Manager in strategies and negotiate with the union and local collective committees for wages, benefits, and working conditions for long-term agreements.
- Support HR Manager in HR Strategy implementation effectively and that organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and employment standards.
- Performs in recruiting, selecting, and placing candidates for plant hourly and non-exempt salaried positions.
- Performs and assists in the establishment and implementation of new employee orientation programs.
- Raise issues as appropriate and contribute to ongoing HR process development and improvement.
- Maintain the update with the staffing planning (manning) if necessary in the systems.
- Make sure the accurate employee data is up to date in the local payroll system and SAP SF.
- Inputs and manage data and provides associated management reporting in according with the business requirements.
- Coordinate the implementation of personal workflow.
- Advises HR Managers on labour/tax low related issues.
- Participates in the HR Related projects.
- Running or assisting with payroll.
Skills required of the HR Generalist role will include:
- Experience in the relevant positions for at least 2 years
- CIPD qualified - ideal
- Work effectively in multitasking
- Work effectively in a team, and, maintain working relationships with others.
For further information please send your CV to: Joanne.email@example.com
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: BedfordDate posted: 24 May 2022We are recruiting for a HR Advisor for a company based in Bedfordshire. This is a permanent role paying up to £36k.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 09 May 2022Job Title: HR Advisor Location: Sutton Coldfield (Fully on-site) Contract: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 05 July 2022Role: HR Advisor Location: Sutton Coldfield Permanent Salary: Up to £35,000
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 30 June 2022Role: HR Advisor Perm Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience) Hybrid working
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: CannockDate posted: 17 June 2022Internal Recruiter - Cannock (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Cannock (1x in office per week at present) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000