HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner – West Midlands Position: HR Business Partner Location: Telford (2x in office) Contract: 18 Month Fixed Term Contract (potential to be made permanent) Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £50,000
Role Details – HR Business Partner
We are currently looking for a tenacious HR Business Partner to join a renowned company on an initial 18-Month Fixed Term Contract.
The HR Business Partner will be an integral part of the HR delivery team, supporting the company in a generalist capacity to develop effective business relationships with key stakeholders and to deliver the overarching HR strategy and business objectives.
Key responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
• Act as the HR point of contact for a business area, providing HR support and guidance to Functions including recruitment activity.
• Apply extensive HR and business knowledge and experience to investigate, analyse, challenge and make recommendations to resolve problems, issues and generate solutions relating to deployment, operations and integration of HR initiatives and processes.
• Manage stakeholders effectively through regular meetings and appropriate communications.
• Work closely with other members of the wider HR team to deliver a timely, accurate and effective HR service delivery to an area(s).
• Develop effective business relationships and coach line managers; equipping them with appropriate tools and knowledge to create high performing teams.
• Support the HR Director and wider HR Team in the delivery of the HR strategy and people plan for their Function or Business Stream.
• Support the delivery of HR calendar activities, including the management of any interfaces with other business streams and functions.
• Ensure delivery of effective and proactive data governance, managing data quality, evaluating and authorising changes to HR data to support the identification of potential implications within the business context.
• Update and maintain the HR Information System data and ensure that changes are communicated to the Payroll Manager.
• Maintenance and provision of robust management information, dashboards and KPIs to stakeholders across the business and as requested by the HR Director.
• Train new team members at the same level as the role holder and support the development of the wider team.
• Manage a small team of HR Administrators.
Skills required of the HR Business Partner
• Experience of managing small team
• Comprehensive experience in an HR support role
• Sound knowledge of HR processes, procedures and systems
• Good level of employee relations knowledge
• Good knowledge of project management principles
• Understands how all areas of HR fit and work together in order to meet the objectives of the Function/Business Stream and ultimately the Business Unit
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages including advanced knowledge of excel
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP51000 per annum + (Pro-rata salary)Location: WolverhamptonDate posted: 17 June 2022HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £51,000 (Pro-rata)
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP51000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 17 June 2022HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £51,000
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 13 June 2022HR Business Partner Location: multisite – Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary/Benefits: up to £55,000 + car allowance / car and bonus
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Position: HR Systems Manager Location: Coventry (Hybrid), Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary: £48,000 - £57,000 + exceptional benefits (holidays / pension + bonus) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 24 June 2022HR Manager Location: Telford – hybrid Contract: 18 months – with the possibility of permanent thereafter Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £55,000