HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £51,000 (Pro-rata)
Role Details – HR Business Partner
We are currently looking for a proactive HR Business Partner to join a renowned organisation on a 6-Month Fixed Term Contract.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of the HR People strategy and wider initiatives.
This role will suit someone with experience of operating at a strategic level with strong stakeholder management, employee engagement and organisational development skills.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
• Provide both strategic and operational support and guidance – so you will need to be happy ‘rolling your sleeves up’ to get things done.
• Providing strategic advice and HR support for learning, performance and development; employee engagement; talent management; resourcing; diversity, inclusion and corporate responsibility; employee relations; and wellbeing.
• Ensure delivery of core HR services are supported by efficient and fit for purpose processes.
• You will support the design and delivery of key elements of the People Strategy and Annual Plan. This includes helping to embed our updated Performance, Career and Development tools.
• You will deliver strategies and communications which engage and enable our people and teams to make their best contributions, supporting the business on a day-to-day basis to deliver an organisation which is ‘Fit For The Future’.
• Be proactive in promoting opportunities for learning– ensuring that learning and development strategies are articulated using the capability framework, performance reviews and talent management as inputs.
Skills required for the HR Business Partner
• Experience of working in a busy generalist HR business partnering role with experience of partnering with senior stakeholders to successfully deliver the people strategy, employee engagement, change and talent management and transformation programmes.
• Experience of interpreting and applying employment law and HR Policy to business scenarios in a commercial manner.
• Experience of working with Workday or other similar HR systems.
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 22 June 2022HR Business Partner – West Midlands Position: HR Business Partner Location: Telford (2x in office) Contract: 18 Month Fixed Term Contract (potential to be made permanent) Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £50,000
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP51000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 17 June 2022HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £51,000
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 13 June 2022HR Business Partner Location: multisite – Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary/Benefits: up to £55,000 + car allowance / car and bonus
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Position: HR Systems Manager Location: Coventry (Hybrid), Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary: £48,000 - £57,000 + exceptional benefits (holidays / pension + bonus) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 24 June 2022HR Manager Location: Telford – hybrid Contract: 18 months – with the possibility of permanent thereafter Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £55,000