HR Administrator - Birmingham Job title: HR Administrator Location: Central Birmingham (hybrid) Salary: Up to £25,500 Contract: 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract Hours: Full time
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join a team at large organisation based in Central Birmingham on a 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract.
Reporting to the HR Administration and Project Manager, you will provide administrative and general HR support to the HR Team and both internal and external customers of the HR
Roles and Responsibilities for HR Administrator:
- Responsibility for managing the HR Helpdesk on a daily basis through providing first line support for employees, Line Manager and the HR team.
- Provide HR support and advice to employees and line managers received through the HR Helpdesk, assisting with the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as governed by FAQs, templates, and guidelines for standard procedures.
- Responsibility for ensuring all relevant employee background checks including criminal record checks are carried out fully and in a timely manner. Report on a weekly basis progress for all checks.
- Collate and input all relevant information into the HR Information System relating to payroll on a monthly basis (i.e. new starters, leavers, contract changes, maternity/paternity/sickness absence/other absence/ annual leave).
- Responsibility for the ensuring the employee probationary periods are notified to HR and ensure notifications are sent to employees in a timely manner.
- Manage personnel (paper and electronic) files ensuring all employment data is up to date, correct and comply with the GDPR.
- Update the HR New Starter Tracking Sheet ensuring all forms and background checks are recorded accurately and on time notifying the HR Advisors when all checks are complete.
- Manage the absence recording system including sickness, unpaid leave, annual leave, maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave and notify HR Advisors when trigger points have been reached.
- Generate all standard letters and relevant paperwork relating to all HR related administration.
- Follow up queries to ensure resolution of problems relating to incomplete, inaccurate or missing personnel documentation.
- Provide data for and prepare monthly and ad hoc management information reports.
- Manage the leaver administration process ensuring relevant departments are notified and all paperwork is completed and returned to the HR in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update the HRIS system with employee changes.
- Process approved Award nominations in a timely manner.
- Contribute to HR projects.
- Contribute to the development and improvements of HR administrative process and procedure.
- Deliver HR service which complies with all applicable regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Maintain strong connections with other HR colleagues to share best practices.
Key requirements for the HR Administrator:
- Experience of working within an HR department, providing HR support and advice to employees and line managers
- Professional and confident communicator with a wide range of individuals in a diverse environment; face to face, over the phone and in writing (including formal and informal reports)
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Working with HR data systems, inputting data and maintaining systems
- Have a good understanding of basic employment legislation and best practise
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 07 June 2022Role: HR Administrator Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Permanent
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP29000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 27 June 2022Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer Full time, Permanent (flexible hours, remote working) Birmingham City Centre