HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner Location: multisite – Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary/Benefits: up to £55,000 + car allowance / car and bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced hands on & operational HR Business Partner to join a successful business on a permanent basis to cover 2 sites.
Reporting to a great HR Director, you will be responsible for providing HR business support to a specific business unit across 2 sites, partnering with the leaders and consulting in all HR areas including significant change management.
The role will involve spending time across both sites, but you can manage your own diary, therefore spending a day per week at home when suitable.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
• Working with the leadership team to monitor and manage complex employee relations issues across a headcount of 400
• Responsible for dealing with significant change management, reviewing terms & conditions, looking at engagement and all associated change following an acquisition
• Act as a leadership coach and confidant, providing counsel and feedback as necessary to optimize leadership effectiveness
• Develop and use HR KPI’s to inform and support decisions which impact and improve business performance
• Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
• Provide confidential advice, guidance and support to leaders in all HR areas including employee relations, performance and career development, employment law, employee engagement and retention, and workforce planning
• Champion business change and continuous improvement, leading and embedding business change plans in line with targets and initiatives
Skills required for the HR Business Partner
• You will have worked in a busy, fast paced HR Business Partnering role ideally within a large complex business
• Strong generalist Human Resources experience with strong commercial awareness.
Please send your CV to: Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for further information
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 22 June 2022HR Business Partner – West Midlands Position: HR Business Partner Location: Telford (2x in office) Contract: 18 Month Fixed Term Contract (potential to be made permanent) Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £50,000
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP51000 per annum + (Pro-rata salary)Location: WolverhamptonDate posted: 17 June 2022HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £51,000 (Pro-rata)
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP51000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 17 June 2022HR Business Partner (Hybrid) Position: HR Business Partner Location: West Midlands Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £51,000
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Position: HR Systems Manager Location: Coventry (Hybrid), Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary: £48,000 - £57,000 + exceptional benefits (holidays / pension + bonus) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 24 June 2022HR Manager Location: Telford – hybrid Contract: 18 months – with the possibility of permanent thereafter Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £55,000