Retail Credit Controller (Contract)
Credit Controller – 3 months+ Contract (Retail) We are currently seeking an Interim Credit Controller to join our client’s dynamic team at a growing retail brand. As a key member of our client’s credit control team, you will play a crucial role in ensuring timely payment collection from their global customers. Your ultimate aim will be to reduce debtor days and maintain accurate payment records. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a thriving retail brand that is experiencing rapid growth and continuously expanding their global presence.
As a Credit Controller, you will be reporting into the Global Credit Control Manager. You’ll already have experience within credit control, ideally within the retail space and be a confident communicator, and comfortable working in a past paced, global team.
Our client value work-life balance and understand the importance of flexibility. They offer a hybrid working model, 2-3 days on site in their office based in West London, allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds - the convenience of remote work and the collaboration of an office environment.
• Issuing invoices, credit notes, and statements on a daily and ad hoc basis
• Proactively contacting customers via email and phone to ensure prompt payment collection
• Updating customer accounts accurately and in a timely manner to support business growth
• Recording all collections and customer interactions diligently on our finance system
• Identifying and escalating problematic debts for immediate action
• Resolving account queries and providing excellent customer service
• Collaborating with the Credit Control team to resolve credit-related issues and maintain smooth operations
• Providing reports on account status for informed decision-making
• Self-motivated with experience in credit control and a good understanding of account and credit control activities
• Ideally, you'll have experience working within a retail environment
• Excellent telephone skills, comfortable in calling customers to ask for and take payment
• Strong communication skills, both with customers and global teams
• Proficiency in Excel and other IT and finance systems and software
• A positive "can-do" attitude, always willing to assist customers and colleagues when needed
• A team player with a good sense of humor
This is a 3-month contract position with a view for extension.
If you're ready to take on this exciting challenge and make an impact, apply now!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates