Walters People: Credit Controller – Kingswinford – Permanent – Up to £28k I’m currently working alongside a leading organisation in their recruitment of a Credit Controller on a permanent basis paying up to £28k dependent on experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
• Collect debt.
• Manage emails in and out of the business.
• Reduce aged debt.
• Liaise with AM’s when necessary to push for query resolution.
• Keep full notes and diary management up to date.
About you as the Credit Controller:
• Fast learner.
• Team player and can also work on own initiative.
• Credit control experience in property.
• Credit control experience necessary (at least 2 years).
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to email@example.com If you have not been contacted within a week of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application process.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates