UK Established Service Provider requires a credit controller to work solely from home 5 days per week
The main purpose of the role of a Credit Controller is to collect outstanding debt from a range of hire customers that trade with the organisation. You will be allocated a region which you will be responsible to own and collect outstanding debt. You will also deal with any associated queries and disputes raised through this process alongside working towards targets and deadlines in order to maximise cash collections.
- Contact customers by telephone, letter etc. regarding the collection of debt in accordance with the company policies and procedures
- Record all action taken on an account utilising the Debt Management system, following up calls and actions as agreed with the customer
- Work towards targets for cash collection to reduce outstanding debt exposure to the group
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure statements produced are accurate and cash/credit notes are posted to invoices as per the customers requirements. Work closely with cash allocations department
- Deal with financial queries and disputes relating to invoicing. This will involve speaking to the organisation’s depots and working with depot staff in order to resolved queries in a timely manner
- Build strong relations with customers to ensure excellent customer service
- Ability to identify potential problem accounts, recommending accounts to be placed on stop or legal
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and business like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
Ideally you will have at least 12 months business to business credit control experience ideally from a volume background. You will also have at least basic excel skills and the ability to work with finance database systems
In return you will receive a competitive salary, quarterly bonus payments (dependant on reaching targets) and a permanent contract working from home
Click on the link to apply
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller in Manchester City Centre (Hybrid Working - 3 days from home, 2 days from the office)
Salary: Up to GBP28000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Credit Controller to join a successful business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month FTC.
Salary: Up to GBP24000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join an established media business based in Exchange Quays, Manchester.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 24 June 2022A high growth global marketing organisation based in Manchester are seeking a Credit Controller to join their vibrant financial services department as they embark on ambitious growth plans. As the Credit Controller, you will report to the Credit Control team leader and will work cross functionally, often dealing with the employees, transactional finance teams, and IT teams within the company. You will also manage the debt ledger and the processes around that.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 14 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Debt Advisor based in Manchester City Centre