Collections Advisor - Hybird Working (35 Hour Working Week)
Walters People are currently recruiting for a Collections Advisor based in Manchester City Centre
As a Collections Advisor, your responsibilities will include:
- Support Global Business customers, managing accounts with a strong focus on cash collection, and aged debt clearance.
- Contact customers by email and phone to make sure the debt is paid in a timely manner.
- Prepare accounts for debt collection agencies.
- provide a first-time resolution service to all customers
As a Collections Advisor, you will have/be:
- B2B or B2C collections experience
- Excellent customer service skills with experience of negotiation and influence
- Any previous exposure to working in a targeted driven environment
- Good Excel skills
- Understanding of Direct Debits
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Walters People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 14 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Debt Advisor based in Manchester City Centre
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller in Manchester City Centre (Hybrid Working - 3 days from home, 2 days from the office)
Salary: GBP21000 - GBP22500 per annumLocation: TraffordDate posted: 20 June 2022UK Established Service Provider requires a credit controller to work solely from home 5 days per week
Salary: Up to GBP28000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Credit Controller to join a successful business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month FTC.
Salary: Up to GBP24000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join an established media business based in Exchange Quays, Manchester.