An exciting Credit Controller vacancy has become available at a successful global IT business based in the Macclesfield area. The business has seen excellent growth and are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
As the Credit Controller, you will be working within the wider finance function and will be responsible for key Credit Control and billing duties as well as assisting with cash management for the business
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all debts are chased and collected via telephone, email or letter
- Processing invoices and credit notes accurately and timely
- Reconciliation work including intercompany
- Pro-actively ensure debts are paid in a timely manner
- Regular meetings with upper Finance to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers via multiple methods of communication
- Manage the setup of new customer accounts including credit application process
- Proactively investigate and manage queries
- Maintaining client relationships, ensuring that regular updates are provided
- Liaise with credit referencing agencies and credit insurers
- Responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of the credit control system and procedures
Key skills/experience required:
- Experience of Credit Control is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Organised, adaptable and ability to prioritise
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
This opportunity would suit a Credit Controller looking to join an established and stable organisation that can offer an excellent salary and benefits package as well as role stability.
Salary: Up to GBP24000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join an established media business based in Exchange Quays, Manchester.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 24 June 2022A high growth global marketing organisation based in Manchester are seeking a Credit Controller to join their vibrant financial services department as they embark on ambitious growth plans. As the Credit Controller, you will report to the Credit Control team leader and will work cross functionally, often dealing with the employees, transactional finance teams, and IT teams within the company. You will also manage the debt ledger and the processes around that.
Salary: GBP21000 - GBP22500 per annumLocation: TraffordDate posted: 20 June 2022UK Established Service Provider requires a credit controller to work solely from home 5 days per week
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller in Manchester City Centre (Hybrid Working - 3 days from home, 2 days from the office)
Salary: GBP21000 - GBP22500 per annumLocation: TraffordDate posted: 04 May 2022UK Established Service Provider requires a credit controller to work solely from home