Salary GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annum + Bonus
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-19 recruitment-consultancy City of London London GB GBP 23000 26000 26000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new role as a Credit Controller, supporting the growing Finance Team at a top Recruitment Company has come available. This diverse and driven team is in Liverpool Street in London.
The Credit Controller will be reporting into the Credit Control Manager, chasing debt, building relationships and be responsible for their own ledger, to support to wider Finance Team in London.
Main Responsibilities of the Credit Controller role:
- Chase overdue invoices via telephone and proactively prevent possible bad debt
- Meet KPIs set by senior members of the team
- Maintaining and updating the ledger database
- Undertaking complex reconciliations and investigating any queries that may arise
- Preparing documentation for legal action
- Handle queries
A successful Credit Controller will have:
- A year of Credit Control experience
- Experience in dealing with your own ledger
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build strong relationship
- Flexible and able to work on own initiative
- initiative and imagination to achieve targeted results
If you are interested in applying for this new opportunity as a Credit Controller, please follow the link below to submit an up-to date CV.