Corporate Actions Analyst
Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Managing the end-to-end corporate action event life cycle on capital and income events across the UK and international markets.
• Maintenance of the Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) programme and daily adjustment of firm prefunding requirements for dividends
• Liaise with external stakeholders and internal departments as well as manage customer queries.
• The analysis and interpretation of incoming market announcements from data vendors, and creation of the event in our systems and ensure compliance with internal requirements.
• Timely distribution of event notifications to customers and acting on client elections accurately by the deadline.
• Ensuring corporate action entitlements are allocated to our customer accounts on time.
• Own the end-to-end process of cross-border events to ensure final settlement.
• Processing of IPO events and proxy voting ensuring accuracy and completion.
• Analysing and escalating commercial opportunities through corporate action announcements.
• Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet company standards.
• Completion of regular 1042 reconciliations working closely with key stakeholders including operational tax department and international and UK Custodians.
• Assistance with ad hoc and scheduled projects as required.
• Must have outstanding analysis skills in order to interpret the complex market, legal, tax, and company data relating to corporate events.
• Full understanding of the financial and reputational risks associated with corporate action processing.
• Strong communication and ability to liaise with stakeholders on high-risk tasks.
• Sound judgement to make logical decisions and know when to escalate issues.
• Positive energy and enthusiasm with resilience, drive and initiative.
• Shows creativity and takes individual ownership for work quality and improvement.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and have the required experience, please apply below and I will be in touch if successful.
Salary: GBP11.00 - GBP15.00 per hourLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 12 August 2022Tax Administrator Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: £13-£15 per hour Hours: 35 p/w Contract: temporary - 6 Months This is a full-time position sitting within a Tax reporting and Compliance team of a global financial services company. The ideal candidate will be organised, have good teamwork and have previous experience within a relevant industry.
Salary: GBP12.00 - GBP15.00 per hourLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 03 August 2022Financial Services Administrator Location: Manchester Salary: 14.50 (INC Hol Pay) Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 12 August 2022Data Entry Clerk Location: Cheshire Salary: 22k-25k PA Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 12 August 2022Financial Administrator Location: Cheshire Salary: 25-30k Contract: 12 Month FTC I am currently sourcing an experienced financial Administrator to sit within the Transfers Team within a large asset management company. The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background, preferably with experience within financial services.