Contract & Grants Officer
Contract & Grants Officer - London Position: Contract & Grants Officer Location: London Contract: 6 Month FTC Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £20-£30/hr
Role Details – Contract & Grants Officer
We are currently looking for an experienced Contract & Grants Officer to join a reputable organised based in London on a 6-Month Fixed Term Contract.
The Contract & Grants Officer will be responsible for supporting contract delivery, ensuring consistency and compliance, as well as advising on new contractual arrangements.
Key responsibilities of the Contract & Grants Officer
• Ensure the effective delivery and performance of contracts focusing on value for money, contractual compliance and good outcomes.
• Be responsible for performance data in accordance with contractual obligations. Produce clear data in a timely manner and circulate to all relevant parties.
• Advise and be involved in all stages of contract management including negotiations and finalising contracts, contractual effectiveness and relationship building. Escalate significant risks to line manager.
• Build effective working relationships with providers, promoting accountability, risk management and continuous improvement. Where possible innovation should be encouraged.
• Set up and maintain regular contractual meetings to review performance and resolve any disputes at the earliest opportunity. Maintain accurate records and actions accordingly.
• Work closely with finance ensuring spending is regularly reviewed and services are delivered within the prescribed financial envelope, thus managing associated risks.
• Contribute to the development of new processes and procedures to ensure the effective delivery of contracts.
• Deliver and review a quality assurance process which ensures contractors maintain high standards.
Key skills required of the Contract & Grants Officer
• Experience of contract management.
• Excellent written and spoken English and demonstrable experience of providing briefings and other written materials.
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage various processes simultaneously, prioritise workloads and work with others to deliver quality products.
• High degree of professionalism
Salary: GBP20 - GBP29 per hourLocation: LondonDate posted: 03 August 2022Programme Officer - London Job title: Programme Officer Contract: 4 month FTC (possible extension) Salary: £22/hr (PAYE) or £29/hr (Umbrella) Location: London (Hybrid, 3x in office)
Salary: GBP180.00 - GBP200.00 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022Have you got 3 years experience in taking minutes/ scheduling? Do you enjoy working to tight schedules? Would you like to work for one of the biggest accountancy practices in the world?
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Exceptional benefits packageLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 July 2022Senior Pensions Analyst – Permanent Position: Senior Pensions Analyst Location: Bracknell or London Office (Hybrid working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £50,000 + Exceptional benefits package