Learning and Development Officer
Salary GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum
Consultant Aaron Da'Costa
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-10 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An enthusiastic Learning and Development officer is needed for a highly regarded property company in Central London to help deliver training and strategy to enhance the commercial performance of the business.
An extremely exciting opportunity to work for a very reputable property company in Central London where you can develop your learning and development skillset.
Key Responsibilities of the Learning and Development officer will include:
• Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders
• Producing high quality training materials
• Regularly undertaking evaluations to assess learning programmes and producing L&D reports
• Ensuring that the Personal Development Reviews are at a high standard
• Delivering high quality induction programmes and make improvements where necessary to deliver the best possible programmes
• Manage the direct-hire apprenticeship scheme
• Facilitating the graduate recruitment process and working with departments to implement new learning curriculums
As a successful Learning and Development officer you will have:
• At least 2 or more years of learning and development experience
• Great organisation and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Team player skills
• Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders
• Reliability, determination and tolerance
If you are interested in this role, please apply.