Junior Sales Manager
Consultant Katie Slingo
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-27 sales London London 6th Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Pl, Westminster, London GB SW1E 5BH GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Looking for an exciting career within a market leading e-commerce marketing business? Kellkoo Group are based in Central London and partner with leading online retailers such as ebay and Amazon, connecting 40 million e-shoppers monthly.
As Junior Sales Manager you will be responsible for signing up new merchants to the business and drive growth. You will be responsible for recruiting new merchants and generating incremental revenue from your portfolio of existing accounts. You will oversee the entire merchant life cycle from generating the lead to closing the deal and ensuring merchants are developing their presence on the Kelkoo website and throughout the network of publishers.
Day-to-day, you would be cold calling prospective clients, issuing and following up on proposals, getting contracts signed and meeting with clients.
Junior Sales Manager key role responsibilities:
Engage with clients on a weekly basis, developing strong relationships with merchants that drive growth
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly build up a portfolio of strategic brands
- Develop the right strategy with your accounts, creating up sell opportunities to drive revenue growth
- Foster strong relationships at senior levels with merchants
- Work closely with the publisher team to ensure quality traffic is delivered to all merchants
Junior Sales Manager key role requirements:
- Commercially minded
- Good negotiation skills, able to close a deal quickly
- You are willing to learn, with a passion for improving your skills
- Personable with excellent customer relationship management
- Conscientious, and you can deliver at a high level in a demanding and stimulating commercial environment
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to changes.
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Able to deliver at a consistently high level in a demanding commercial environment
- Able to manage conflict in a positive and assertive manner for the best outcome
- At Kelkoo we take our work seriously- but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! You enjoy working in a fun professional environment alongside talented colleagues you can learn from
Previous Experience/Skills required:
- No formal experience, but proficiency in communication, presentation and selling
For more information on the company and the role please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org