A rare opportunity to join a Global Retail Giant as a Legal Secretary on a 12 month FTC in London has come available. You would be joining the EMEA Law and Corporate Affairs Team and supporting the team on their deliverables on a 12 month FTC basis in London.
The legal secretary role is vital to the running of the team, essential skills in process improvement or previous experience supporting a team in a fast paced environment is vital.
- Preparation and amendments of legal documentation, agreements, and other general documentation
- Proven experience identifying and implementing processes to improve team effectiveness
- Liaising cross functionally within the EMEA business, with external law firms and service providers, to be the face of the L&CA EMEA team.
- Collating information for regulatory purposes, log and track notices and filing relevant statutory returns/forms
- Using PowerPoint to prepare presentations
- Organising, co-coordinating, and providing administrative support as required to UK based L&CA team.
- Support team with meetings, general team administration and processes, expenses, creation of purchase orders/payment of invoices and department budget processes end to end, distribution of incoming correspondence to the departments
- Project/Deal Support - Supporting deal team lawyers and external counsel with projects
- Assisting team in the co-ordination and roll out of the mandatory and supplemental training to the Legal team by external providers
- 1 - 2 years experience in Office Administration, Team Administration or EA/ PA role is highly desirable
- Proven experience as a legal secretary managing a busy in-house or private practice legal team
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Assertive self-starter with the ability to and ability to deal with people at all levels (internal, external)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and using legal document retention and creation tools.
- Able to use own initiative to research issues and gather information
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Hybrid working 1 - 3 days working from home
- 4 weeks working abroad
- Competitive Salary with excellent Bonus and Benefits package
- Free products weekly
This is a rare opportunity to join a Global Retail Giant on a 12 month FTC as a Legal Secretary in London, offering a competitive salary, along with an all-round comprehensive benefits package as well as working from home 1-3 days a week.
Please apply to the add or for further questions please contact Carlie Oosthuysen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022This is an excellent opportunity to support a renowned Global Asset Management Firm in central London as a Team Assistant on a 6 month FTC. Working with a pioneer in Asset Management based at their London head offices you will be working to support a team of investors as a Team Assistant/Executive Assistant.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the world’s leading sports betting and trading are looking for a HR Advisor to join their fantastic team on a permanent basis in Central London. You will work closely with line managers to provide them with guidance to build their knowledge surrounding key people processes.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP34000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you an advanced excel user with a background in EMEA benefits based in London? A fantastic opportunity for a EMEA Benefits Administrator has just opened up in a renowned Global Media Group on a 3 month contract and is moving very quickly.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022Are you an experienced Office Administrator with proven excellent communication and organisational skills? Have you got strong technical skills with a proven ability to work professionally in client facing roles and like a varied environment?
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022Are you a highly organised Personal Assistant with proven experience in providing excellent support to Directors or Senior Executives? Are you looking for a fantastic permanent opportunity working as a Personal Assistant in an global Professional Services Organisation based in Central London?