EA to CEO
A leader in Asset Management are looking for an EA to support the CEO in their central London Office. This prestigious position is a permanent role base in Central London. You will play an integral role in supporting the CEO in a 1:1 role, where you will be a valued member representing the CEO as a first point of contact and be responsible for the smooth running complex diaries and international travel.
As the EA to the CEO you will be the right-hand person, you'll be responsible ensuring seamless communication with key stakeholders. Your impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail will be instrumental in orchestrating high-profile meetings, events and handling confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Ensure seamless coordination with internal departments for smooth running of events, bookings, and meetings.
- Arrange intricate multi-leg travel itineraries, encompassing accommodations, transfers, flights, and visa arrangements.
- Handle sensitive information with utmost integrity and discretion.
- Organise and oversee both personal and corporate events for the CEO, aligning with their schedule and commitments.
- Provide comprehensive business administrative support, including expense claims, holiday coordination, maintaining contacts, and managing documentation.
- Effectively plan and manage the CEO’s schedule, making timely decisions and responding urgently as needed to optimise their time.
- Contributing to the business in a helpful, polite, and professional manner, while being willing to tackle tasks of any size.
- Assist in facilitating Committee and direct report meetings, including agenda compilation, note-taking, and follow-up on action items.
- Manage communication channels, including email, phone calls, and drafting correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Actively promote the organisation's business strategy and values with trust and discretion.
- Offer support, share best practices, and collaborate with the Executive Assistant team to efficiently support the entire Executive Committee.
- Provide ad hoc project management support, ensuring timely follow-ups, tracking progress, and keeping the Executive Committee informed.
- Flexibly travel to other office locations as needed.
- This position requires full-time presence in our London office, five days a week.
- Extensive experience as an executive-level EA/PA
- Previous experience in financial services similar financial industry
- Proven track record of maintaining confidentiality with discretion
- Adaptability to handle last-minute changes and ambiguity effectively
- Experience doing well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines with precision
- Professional, articulate, and loyal demeanour with a positive, hands-on approach
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 Office suite with keen attention to detail
- Effective team player with the ability to work independently
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Competitive Salary + dicretionary bonus
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday package + Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
This role is 5 days a week in the office 9:00am - 5:00pm
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are ready to take on new challenges, this is the role for you! Apply now to be part of our innovative company and make a meaningful impact alongside a visionary leader of a leader in Asset Management.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP500 - GBP550 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 February 2024Contract Manager – 6-month or 18-month FTC - London (1x/week) Position: Contract Manager Location: London (1x/week in office) Contract: 6-month or 18-month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full-time Salary/Benefits: Up to £550/day (Inside IR35) Sector: Public Sector