Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Birmingham (with hybrid working) Salary: up to £38,000 Permanent
The individual will provide high quality operational support and personal assistant support. The individual will be a highly motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in a role that has a broad remit incorporating operational, governance and stakeholder engagement responsibilities.
The Personal Assistant key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Supporting the Operations Director in ensuring a strong risk management framework.
- Supporting the process for ensuring the effective and timely circulation of Board papers.
- Supporting the managing of IT requirements for live streaming and recording of Public Board Meetings.
- Maintaining document templates to support the effective and efficient preparation of documents.
- Providing project management support to Secretariat colleagues, as necessary.
- Supporting procurement and facilities needs, working with the Operations Officer, Procurement, Accounts and Facilities Management colleagues.
- Supporting the management of website design and content, working with the Operations Officer and Stakeholder Engagement colleagues. Including the timely co-ordination and uploading of key information such as Board agendas, minutes, comment letters and endorsement assessments.
- Supporting social media requirements, working with the Operations Officer and Stakeholder Engagement colleagues.
- Maintaining a strong, up-to-date contacts database. Ensuring appropriate controls to ensure the data is stored/ used in compliance with data legislation requirements.
- Supporting the organising of outreach events, including interviews, round tables, meetings and surveys.
- Ongoing diary management and forward planning, including arranging meeting room and desk bookings.
- Organising travel, ensuring compliance with the travel policy.
- Providing support in advance of, and on the day of, Board meetings.
- Providing support in advance of, and on the day of, Advisory Group and other stakeholder meetings and events.
- Other support requirements of the Chair and Operations Director as may arise.
The ideal candidate for the Personal Assistant:
- Have experience of working in a broad operational and/ or personal assistant role.
- Be adaptable, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have the ability to multi-task, focus on proactive problem solving and understand impacts/ causality.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Have good levels of computer literacy.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates