PA to CEO
A Global Media and Content Provider are looking for a proactive, organized, and dynamic PERSONAL ASSISTANT to support the CEO by providing a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to ensure smooth and efficient running of day-to-day tasks in particular support on projects, extensive international travel and client management.
This role is integral to supporting the CEO on including (but not limited to) diary & inbox management, travel, meetings, projects, presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the CEO with day-to-day tasks, including timely follow ups on clients/third party enquires, setting up meetings, preparing presentations and ensuring good team communications.
- Manage the CEO’s extensive and high-level diary to ensure that it is up to date at all times. This must include Project dates, international travel, employee holidays, Zoom calls, meetings, & deadlines.
- Organizing efficient and cost-effective solutions to global movements in respect of any flight or travel arrangement, and projects.
- Demonstrate effective planning, prioritization, time management, follow-up, and organizational skills for all administrative tasks.
- Collaborating with PA team to organise internal and external events, for clients and internal social events.
- Developing positive working relationships with Clients as well as establishing an internal network within the business.
- Review structures and procedures on a regular basis to identify areas in need of improvement.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the business to our clients - managing both correspondences, email, and phone calls.
- Office management duties including ordering of snacks and stationary supplies, replenishing the coffee machine and printer, preparing the boardroom for meetings, liaising with property managers for any issues that may arise.
- Greeting CEO’s clients before meetings, making beverages.
- Personable in creating relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Relevant industry background in media, retail etc.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Adept at managing a complex inbox as well as your own.
- A strategic mindset with the ability to make connections and pre-empt requirements.
- Able to act as a credible representative for the C-Suite
- Excellent Systems experience including MS Office and MS Teams skills.
- Flexibility, discretion, and ability to respect confidentiality at all times.
- Five years’ experience in an EA role at C-Suite (or evidence of equivalent experience)
- A good understanding of the cadence and responsibilities associated with supporting C-Suite
- Total trust and respect, given the confidential and sensitive nature of related activities and programmes.
- Polished & professional - Communication & organisational skills are key.
- Additional languages are desirable in particular French.
- Experience of supporting C-Suite level is highly desirable.
This role is a HYBRID working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from home.
If you have the relevant experience and eager to start your journey in a new role working for the CEO of a Global media firm, please apply to the Ad or email email@example.com
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP48000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 30 January 2024A renowned Law Firm based in Central London as looking for a dynamic and professional Legal PA on a permanent basis to provide support to their Partners and Fee earners. This role requires someone who thrives in a collaborative environment and can seamlessly offer backup support as needed.
Salary: GBP190 - GBP200 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 07 February 2024A well-established Investment Bank located in the heart of London is currently in search of a Executive Admin Assistant to join their dynamic and fast-paced team. This exciting opening encompasses a 3-month rolling temporary contract, with a strong possibility of extension. Within this role, your primary focus will involve providing comprehensive assistance to high-level executives. This position provides an exciting chance for you to elevate your skills while making a notable contribution to the company's expansion. Recognised as a valued member of the team, you will play a vital part in furnishing essential support to the department and adeptly managing a demanding workload. Your contributions will be pivotal in positioning yourself as an indispensable team player, thereby propelling the overall achievements of the company. This role requires you to work 5 days a week in the office
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 05 February 2024A Global Boutique Hedge Fund are actively seeking a dependable EA / Office Administrator to manage administrative tasks, ensuring optimal support for senior stakeholders in their stunning Central London Office. Working within a specialised global investments team you will play a pivotal role in organising diaries, events, and international travel, while working in a close knit admin team to streamline office processes.