Job Title: Personal Assistant Location: Birmingham City Centre Permanent Salary up to £33,000 dependent on experience Mon - Fri: 9:30 - 5:30
Purpose of the Personal Assistant:
- Provide proactive and professional Legal PA support to allocated group.
- Services to be delivered to the business in a manner which is consistent with the increasingly competitive environment in which the Firm operates.
- This role is intended to embrace a team-working approach, collaborating with lawyers and other members of Business Operations to fulfil the needs of the business. In addition to being assigned to a number of specific lawyers, it is expected that a Legal PA will work with every member of the team to ensure that overall needs are met.
- Support may need to be provided to staff from more than one business unit and numbers and content of the group may change from time to time to reflect the current structure of the Firm.
Key Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant:
- Client Services
- Planning & Organisation
- Managing Communications
- Document and File Management
- Relationship Management
- Project Management
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and adaptable approach to work, they will be reliable and hardworking, remain calm when working under pressure, must have the ability to work to tight deadlines, distribute workload and be an active team member. The nature of the role also requires a self-starter who is extremely organised with the ability to juggle priorities and work on their own initiative, recognising the need for absolute confidentiality and professionalism. Strong communication skills are essential.