Personal Assistant Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: 25-30k Hours: 9:30-5:30 (Hybrid option) Permanent position I am currently sourcing an experienced Legal PA to support the lawyers and partners in the property OR transactional services department. This is a great opportunity to work within an international law firm listed on The Legal 500. Hybrid option available.
• Strict diary and file management.
• Assisting lawyers with the billing process, agreeing in advance dates for billing, delegating requisition of pre-bills, drafting narratives and covering letters and putting paperwork in front of the lawyer for sign off.
• Able to work towards deadlines promptly and efficiently.
• Maintain accurate and efficient filing and documentation.
• Assist in organising meetings and appointments and general support to designated lawyers and partners.
• Assisting in the business development of the firm by maintaining client relations.
• Maintain services in a fast-paced environment.
• Working independently as well as part of a team liaising with lawyers and members of business operations and overseeing each department to ensure excellent communication throughout the office.
• Previous legal PA experience preferred.
• Must be able to manage your own workload in an organised and efficient manner.
• Previous experience in working towards tight deadlines and delegating tasks.
• Always uphold professionalism and absolute confidentiality.
• Strong communication skills.
• 25 days holiday
• Contributory pension on up to 5%
• Private healthcare for the individual
• Death in service of 4 x base salary
• Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
• Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
• Cycle to work
• Agile Working – the possibility of working from home and/or remotely.
Employee Offers – discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays, and insurance.