Executive Assistant to CFO
Salary GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
Consultant Lily Sparrow
Date posted 31 July 20192019-08-01 2019-09-29 education-and-training London London GB SW1E 5LB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be supporting the CFO of one of the worlds leading educational platforms, which specializes in teaching english as a foreign language.
You will be working as an EA for one of the worlds leading educational platforms, supporting the CFO. Based within the heart of London, your position will be varied, challenging and enjoyable.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the first point of contact for external and internal executives
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Approve decisions, expenditure, requests and recommendations on behalf of senior people in their absence.
- Diary management, forward planning, email and communication management
- Attend board meetings
- Take minutes
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, conferences and project activities
- Organisation of travel arrangements
- Producing/editing presentations using PowerPoint
- Participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Analyse and interpret financial statistics and other data and produce relevant reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Manage, organise and update various forms of data using database applications
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others
- Manage all expense claims and currency reconciliation
- Invoice and budget management, handling expenses
- Attendance/organisation of finance leadership meetings and action taking
This EA position will allow you to develop your skills working in a fast paced environment, and offers an amazing opportunity to support the CFO of a rapidly growing global organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply using the link, or email me directly email@example.com
**This advert is managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below or visit www.walterspeople.co.uk **