Customer Service Advisor
Financial Services Administrator Location: Manchester Salary: 14.50 (INC Hol Pay) Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
· Processing any business transactions on behalf of the company.
· Responding to clients and any third-party stakeholder enquiries.
· Updating data onto internal systems.
· Sending client instructions where relevant.
· Monitoring and/or reporting processing activity to managers and heads of departments.
· Reconciliation of stock and cash positions.
· Be responsible for monitoring exceptions until resolved or escalate quickly and effectively to the team lead/manager.
· Identifying any process improvement opportunities to enhance the efficiency of the team's work.
· Must be enthusiastic with a great work ethic.
· Strong communication and time management skills.
· Ability to work under time pressure to meet strict deadlines and multi-task where needed.
· Strong organisation and problem-solving skills.
· Adherence to policy and operational procedures.
· Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and computer literacy.
· City Centre locations close to the main railway station and flexible working arrangements.
· Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility.
· Diverse and inclusive environment.
· Employee Referral Program.
· Recognition programmes.
· A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply below and I will be in touch if suitable.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP21000 per annum + Pension ContributionLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 19 August 2022Financial Administrator Location: Northwich (Hybrid) Salary: 18-21k Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-5 Permanent Vacancy *STUDY SUPPORT OFFERED* I am currently sourcing a passionate graduate or experienced financial administrator to join a large commercial bank within their settlements team. This position offers hybrid working and requires a DBS check.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP21000 per annum + Pension ContributionLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 19 August 2022Customer Service Advisor Location: Northwich Salary: 18-21k Hours: Monday to Friday, 9-5 Permanent Vacancy
Salary: GBP11.00 - GBP15.00 per hourLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 12 August 2022Tax Administrator Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: £13-£15 per hour Hours: 35 p/w Contract: temporary - 6 Months This is a full-time position sitting within a Tax reporting and Compliance team of a global financial services company. The ideal candidate will be organised, have good teamwork and have previous experience within a relevant industry.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Customer Service Advisor Location: South Manchester Salary: 22k Permanent Position Monday to Friday (on-site full time) I am currently sourcing for a Customer Service Advisor for a company based in South Manchester. This role consists of liaising with stakeholders ensuring all queries are met and managing any purchasing processes within the company. The ideal candidate will have general administration skills with a call centre/Customer Service background.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Corporate Actions Analyst Location: Manchester Salary: £25k-28k Hours: 8:30am -5pm Permanent vacancy I am currently sourcing a Corporate Actions Analyst for a financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the timely and accurate end-to-end processing of all Corporate Action and Dividend events which have an impact on security positions held by the company's clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.