Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor Halesowen, Birmingham Full time, permanent Hybrid working once training is completed
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will provide a professional first point of contact for customers, colleagues and external business partners in order to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Serve and delight our customers regardless of the channel they use, e.g. web, telephone, email, etc.
- Validate and process new customer accounts assisting customers with any account related enquiries.
- Maintain a strong and up to date working knowledge of all processes relating to relevant products and services.
- To work collaboratively with your peer group and other colleagues sharing best practice.
- Provide administrative support to ensure activities related to customer’s accounts are carried out in a timely manner and records are maintained.
- Establish and communicate high standards of customer service in line with the company’s values and culture.
- Identify and escalate to your line manager any key customer impacting issues to achieve greater business wide success.
- Maintain effective working practices in a team environment, ensuring that compliance and service delivery standards are in line with quality and compliance framework and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to an open and honest culture within teams through collaborative and supportive working.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement for; Customer Value, Customer experience, Consumer Product offering and operating systems
Experience needed for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate as part of a wider team working effectively across departmental boundaries and with external business partners.
- An ability to prioritise workflow volumes and self-organise.
- A desire to develop own skill sets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Individual who has a strong commitment to providing quality customer service.
Extensive 6 week training programme is provided
Great Benefits, Team Culture and Company
Any questions about the role please get in touch on email@example.com
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (12 Month FTC) Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £23,000
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Customer Service Advisor Halesowen, Birmingham Full time, permanent Hybrid working once training is completed
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Customer Service Advisor - Birmingham Position: Customer Service Advisor Location: Central Birmingham Contract: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £23,000
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: BedfordDate posted: 20 July 2022Walters people Milton Keynes are really excited to be partnering with a well established logistics business in Bedfordshire, they are looking for some well experienced customer service advisors to provide a effective and pro-active resolution for customer and clients claims.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP21000 per annumLocation: HalesowenDate posted: 12 July 2022Customer Services Advisor - Permanent Position: Customer Services Advisor Location: Halesowen Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £21,000