Customer Service Advisor
Customer Services Advisor - Permanent Position: Customer Services Advisor Location: Halesowen Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £21,000
Role Details – Customer Services Advisor
We are currently looking for a proactive Customer Services Advisor to join an excellent business based in Halesowen on a permanent basis.
The Customer Service Advisor will act as a professional first point of contact for customers, colleagues, and external business partners in order to ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Services Advisor
• Serve and delight our customers regardless of the channel they use, e.g. web, telephone, email, etc.
• Use company systems to enter customer data to a high standard of accuracy.
• Validate and process new customer accounts assisting customers with any account related enquiries.
• Maintain a strong and up to date working knowledge of all processes relating to relevant products and services.
• When appropriate, seeks opportunities to add value to the customer and build customer loyalty through the promotion of company products and services.
• Provide administrative support to ensure activities related to customer’s accounts are carried out in a timely manner and records are maintained.
• Identify and escalate to your line manager any key customer impacting issues to achieve greater business wide success.
• Maintain effective working practices in a team environment, ensuring that compliance and service delivery standards are in line with quality and compliance framework and regulatory requirements.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders across the business to instigate and influence positive change.
Key skills required of the Customer Service Advisor
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Ability to operate as part of a wider team working effectively across departmental boundaries and with external business partners.
· An ability to prioritise workflow volumes and self-organise.
· A desire to develop own skill sets.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Strong communicator.
· Effective decision maker, in a fast-paced environment.
· Individual who has a strong commitment to providing quality customer service.
· Team player
· Able to prioritise workload to meet challenging deadlines and ability to multi-task.
· Pro-active and well organised.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (12 Month FTC) Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £23,000
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Customer Service Advisor Halesowen, Birmingham Full time, permanent Hybrid working once training is completed
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Customer Service Advisor - Birmingham Position: Customer Service Advisor Location: Central Birmingham Contract: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £23,000
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: BedfordDate posted: 20 July 2022Walters people Milton Keynes are really excited to be partnering with a well established logistics business in Bedfordshire, they are looking for some well experienced customer service advisors to provide a effective and pro-active resolution for customer and clients claims.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 July 2022Customer Service Advisor Halesowen, Birmingham Full time, permanent Hybrid working once training is completed