Customer service advisor
Walters people Milton Keynes are really excited to be partnering with a well established logistics business in Bedfordshire, they are looking for some well experienced customer service advisors to provide a effective and pro-active resolution for customer and clients claims.
Key duties include but are not limited to.
- Be the initial point of contact for Customer Service queries received by telephone and email, recording all required information correctly on Sunrise CRM.
- To communicate to customers courteously and promptly on the following issues:
- To ensure all applicable Company Quality procedures are always followed.
- Strive to ensure all targets and KPI’s set by the business are achieved
- To proactively identify and participate in process improvements to streamline tasks.
- When required attend internal and external Customer conference calls/meetings to discuss Customer Service issues.
- To process all orders received via fax and email efficiently and accurately within the timescales required and within the department’s internal error policy rules.
- To process customer orders over the telephone efficiently and accurately within the department’s internal error policy rule, whilst providing great customer service.
- To manage and resolve client and customer queries and questions, escalating where appropriate.
- To liaise professionally with Clients and all internal departments.
- Any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy the customer's needs.
What you’ll need
- Prior experience from similar role
- Attention to detail
- Previous Customer Service experience ideally in a B2B Customer Service team
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Competent in the use of Office 365 and Excel with strong typing skills
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able to work effectively as a team or individually
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to priorities workload
- Strong accuracy and data entry skills
- A penchant for great customer service
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult customers with good telephone manner
- capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
For more information or to express your interest please apply direct or get in contact via the below details.
Phone – 07876863524
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (12 Month FTC) Location: Birmingham City Centre (Hybrid working) Salary: £23,000
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Customer Service Advisor - Birmingham Position: Customer Service Advisor Location: Central Birmingham Contract: 12-Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £23,000
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: BedfordDate posted: 20 July 2022Walters people Milton Keynes are really excited to be partnering with a well established logistics business in Bedfordshire, they are looking for some well experienced customer service advisors to provide a effective and pro-active resolution for customer and clients claims.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP21000 per annumLocation: HalesowenDate posted: 12 July 2022Customer Services Advisor - Permanent Position: Customer Services Advisor Location: Halesowen Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £21,000
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP20000 per annumLocation: LeedsDate posted: 21 July 2022Team Administrator Location: Leeds Salary: 18-22k Hours: 35 hours p/w - Mon-Fri Permanent or FTC positions available I am currently sourcing an Administrator for a large law firm based in Leeds City Centre. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and experience working in a fast-paced environment.