Personal Assistant Location: Manchester Salary: 25-30k Hours: 9:30-5:30 (Hybrid option) Permanent position I am currently sourcing an experienced Legal PA for an international law firm listed on The Legal 500. This role is based in their Manchester office with a hybrid option available.
• Strict diary and file management.
• Assisting lawyers with the billing process, agreeing in advance dates for billing, delegating requisition of pre-bills, drafting narratives and covering letters and putting paperwork in front of the lawyer for sign off.
• Able to work towards deadlines promptly and efficiently.
• Maintain accurate and efficient filing and documentation.
• Assist in organising meetings and appointments and general support to designated lawyers and partners.
• Assisting in the business development of the firm by maintaining client relations.
• Maintain services in a fast-paced environment.
• Working independently as well as part of a team liaising with lawyers and members of business operations and overseeing each department to ensure excellent communication throughout the office.
• Previous legal PA experience preferred.
• Must be able to manage your own workload in an organised and efficient manner.
• Previous experience in working towards tight deadlines and delegating tasks.
• Always uphold professionalism and absolute confidentiality.
• Strong communication skills.
• 25 days holiday
• Contributory pension on up to 5%
• Private healthcare for the individual
• Death in service of 4 x base salary
• Eligibility to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan, an interest-free gym membership loan and/or an interest-free rental deposit loan.
• Buying extra holiday days (up to 5 days per year)
• Cycle to work
• Agile Working – the possibility of working from home and/or remotely.
• Employee Offers – discounts on various purchases including hotel stays, mobile phone contracts, theatre tickets, sporting events, holidays, and insurance.
If this is something that sounds of interest to you please apply below and I will be in touch if suitable.
Salary: GBP11.20 - GBP13.44 per hourLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 29 June 20225x Paralegals (FULLY REMOTE) Start date: 4th June, 2022 Contract: 2-3-month temp Rate: £13.44 including holiday pay This is a great opportunity to work for a well-known company on a temporary basis. The role is fully remote, my client will post out the IT equipment to your home address so you need to be Manchester based.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23500 per annumLocation: SalfordDate posted: 05 July 2022Job Title: Administrator (HYBRID WORKING) Location: Salford Quays, Manchester Salary: up to £23.5k Contract: Perm In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support to my clients onboarding specialists. The role covers a mix of general administration within the team, customer, and contractor liaison. You will be able to work a couple of days in the office and a couple of days from home.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 03 July 2022Senior Receptionist Contract: Perm Hours: Mon-Fri (08:00-17:30) Salary: up to £24k dependent on experience Location: City Centre (fully office based) This is a brilliant opportunity to work in the heart of Manchester and be the face of a well-established company. As a part of the reception team, it is essential that you are able to provide excellent customer service to all staff and visitors and be confident in ensuring all visitors/guests are processed easily and efficiently.
Salary: Up to GBP21000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 03 July 2022Receptionist Contract: Perm Hours: Mon-Fri (08:00-17:30) Salary: £21k Location: City Centre (fully office based) This is a brilliant opportunity to work in the heart of Manchester and be the face of a well-established company. As a part of the reception team, it is essential that you are able to provide excellent customer service to all staff and visitors and be confident in ensuring all visitors/guests are processed easily and efficiently.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 30 June 2022Job title: Telesales Account Manager Salary: up to £27,000 + annual bonus Location: Liverpool, L3 Hybrid working